To purchase tickets online through the MTS Transit eStore, click here. Another option is to visit the Transit Store in Downtown San Diego. The conveniently
located store has everything you need for bus and Trolley riding, including:
- Monthly passes for MTS buses, Trolleys, and the NCTD COASTER
- Day passes
- Bus & Trolley tokens
- MTS Senior, Disabled or Medicare Recipient and Youth Transit Identification
- Brochures and other information
- Special transit collectibles
- Lost & Found (for the Trolley and certain MTS bus routes only)
The Transit Store is located at 102 Broadway (corner of First
Avenue) in Downtown San Diego. The phone number is (619) 234-1060.
The Transit Store accepts cash, checks, Traveler Checks, Commuter Check Vouchers and Visa and MasterCard credit cards. A valid picture identification card is required for purchases made with a check or credit card.
The Transit Store is open weekdays
between 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. It
is closed on weekends and holidays. Transit ID Cards are issued between the hours of 9 am to
to purchase fare media in the downtown area can
also do so at: The Check Cashing Place (945 5th Ave.) or New Money Express (1255 Imperial Ave.). Fare media can also be purchased online
through the eStore
and continues to be available through the mail.