The Transit Store is open weekdays between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. It is closed on weekends and holidays. The Transit Store is located at 102 Broadway (corner of First
Avenue), in Downtown San Diego. Phone number is (619) 234-1060.
Transit I.D. Cards (see requirements) are issued from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Effective May 1, 2011, the cost for a new ID is $7.00. The replacement is the same.
located store has everything you need for riding the Metropolitan Transit
- Monthly passes for MTS buses, Trolleys, and the COASTER
- Day Tripper Tickets
- Bus & Trolley Tokens
- MTS Senior, Disabled or Medicare Recipient and Youth Transit Identification
- Brochures and other information
- Special transit collectibles
- Lost & Found (San Diego Transit & San Diego Trolley
The Transit Store accepts cash, checks, Traveler Checks, Commuter Check Vouchers and the following credit cards:
- American Express
(not accepted for Compass Card purchases)
- Discover (not accepted for Compass Card purchases)
A valid picture identification card is required for purchases made with a check or credit card.