The Xolos de Tijuana will host Club America in a Sunday afternoon match as part of Tour Aguila, Mexico City annual North American series of exhibitions. Both of the teams are in Liga MX, Mexico’s 18-team top division. This will be the first men’s professional soccer match to take place at Snapdragon Stadium.
There will be a free Fan Fest taking place prior to the game outside the stadium starting at 11:00 a.m. consisting of live music, food, team mascot, championship trophies, legends, and much more.
The match starts at 2 p.m. Visit Snapdragon Stadium's website for more information and to get tickets.
How to get to Snapdragon Stadium
Here are some pro tips for taking transit to the game:
- Use our free Park & Ride lots. Please note that Hazard Center is no longer available for transit parking.
- Use the PRONTO app: Download the app and add money to ride anytime! (Limit one person per app.)
- If purchasing your fare at a ticket machine on gameday, don’t buy a one-way fare. Instead, buy or reload a PRONTO card and add $5, which will cover your round-trip. (If you purchase a one-way ticket pre-game, you may be stuck in a long line post-game to buy another one-way ticket.)
- Validators will be located on the ramps leading up to the station, and the station platforms. Tap or scan before you board.
- Kids ride free! Take advantage of the MTS Youth Opportunity Pass or Family Weekends (two kids 12 and under ride free with an adult, no PRONTO card needed) promotions.
Visit the MTS Snapdragon Stadium page for all of the details on how to get to the stadium for game day.
UC San Diego Blue Line
15-minute service will run on the UC San Diego Blue Line pre-match and post-game (see Trolley timetable).
15-minute service will run on the Orange Line pre-match and post-game (see Trolley timetable).
MTS will run 15-minute service on the Green Line pre-match, with extra trips between downtown San Diego and the Stadium (see Trolley timetable for full schedule).
|Depart Gaslamp||Depart Old Town||Arrive Stadium|
|Regular 15-minute service (arriving at Stadium at :07, :22, :37, and :52 after the hour)|
|12:23 p.m.||12:37 p.m.||12:52 p.m.|
|12:29 p.m.||12:43 p.m.||12:58 p.m.|
|12:38 p.m.||12:52 p.m.||1:07 p.m.|
|12:44 p.m.||12:58 p.m.||1:13 p.m.|
|12:53 p.m.||1:07 p.m.||1:22 p.m.|
|12:59 p.m.||1:13 p.m.||1:28 p.m.|
|1:08 p.m.||1:22 p.m.||1:37 p.m.|
|1:14 p.m.||1:28 p.m.||1:43 p.m.|
|1:23 p.m.||1:37 p.m.||1:52 p.m.|
|Regular 15-minute service resumes (arriving at Stadium at :07, :22, :37, and :52 after the hour)|
Post-match, MTS will run extended 15-minute service or better, with standby shuttles as needed.
Address and Directions
2101 Stadium Way
San Diego, CA 92108