Drive away hunger in San Diego County by participating in the 13th Annual Stuff the Bus Food Drive!
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected thousands of families in San Diego this year, and the number of people the SD Food Bank serves every month has nearly doubled to 600,000 due to the crisis. Donations are highly needed.
Join us to help stop hunger in San Diego! Your food donation to the Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank will help thousands of local families in need this winter.
(Sorry, the Food Bank cannot accept any glass containers or homemade foods.)
December 7 - December 12, 2020
We’ve made it so easy to give!
Vons: Donate a $5 prefilled bag of groceries
Albertsons: Donate any non-perishable food item or join the fundraiser virtually by shopping on the online portal!
Stuff the Bus AT HOME!
Join our Virtual Food Drive by checking out items from the online store! Just pick the items you want to donate, drop them in the shopping bag to check out! All donations go directly to the San Diego Food Bank.
VONS stores will have pre-packaged “Hunger Bags” filled with critically needed items for just $5.
Albertsons shoppers can choose from among these items:
- Canned Tuna or Chicken (in water)
- Canned soups (low sodium, low fat)
- Dry or canned beans (low sodium)
- Canned fruit (packed in its own juice, no added sugar)
- Cereal (low sugar, whole grain or bran)
- Canned Vegetables
- Dried Fruit
- Rice (brown or wild) and Pasta (whole grain)
- Dried Fruits
- Nuts and seeds (unsalted almonds, flax)
- Powdered milk (low or non-fat)
- Peanut butter (no sugar added)
- Infant Formula
Address and Directions
VONS and Albertsons stores in San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101