Roadway Worker Safety Training – Contractors
This 4-hour classroom instruction will explain the on-track safety requirements for all roadway workers. The instruction that you will receive conforms to the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) regulations and SDTI policies for roadway worker protection.
All work crew personnel entering the MTS Right-of-Way within Trolley-operation areas must have valid MTS/SDTI roadway rail safety program certification.
Topics covered during your instruction will include, but are not limited to:
- Roadway Worker Training Requirements
- Roadway Worker Definition and Responsibilities
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Job Briefings
- On-Track Safety Procedures and Roadway Equipment
- Employee-In-Charge (EIC) Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Electronic Devices
- Zero-Tolerance Safety Rules
|Term||2/1/2022 – 1/31/2023|
|Annual Cost Per Student||$156.20|
To schedule a class or obtain class location, please visit https://mtsportalonline.com/