The Federación Mexicana de Fútbol (FMF) and Soccer United Marketing (SUM) announced that the historic 20th edition of the MexTour will kick off on Saturday, June 10, when the Mexican Men’s National Team takes on African powerhouse, Cameroon, at San Diego’s new Snapdragon Stadium.
This MexTour match will mark Mexico’s debut at San Diego’s new state-of-the-art Snapdragon Stadium. Mexican National Team matches allow the team to prepare for important competitions like the FIFA World Cup and Concacaf Gold Cup, while reaching their fervent fan base across North America.
Make your game day travel plan ahead of time! Taking the Trolley to Snapdragon Stadium is well, a snap.
Here are some pro tips for taking transit to the game:
- Use our free Park & Ride lots
- Use the PRONTO app: Download the app and add money to ride anytime! (Limit one person per app.)
- If purchasing your fare at a ticket machine on gameday, don’t buy a one-way fare. Instead, buy or reload a PRONTO card with $5, which will cover your round-trip. (If you purchase a one-way ticket pre-game, you may be stuck in a long line post-game to buy another one-way ticket.)
- Validators will be located on the ramps leading up to the station, and the station platforms. Tap or scan before you board.
- Kids ride free! Take advantage of the MTS Youth Opportunity Pass or Family Weekends (two kids 12 and under ride free with an adult, no PRONTO card needed) promotions.
Address and Directions
2101 Stadium Way
San Diego, CA 92108