Wave FC will kick off the 2023 season at home vs. the Chicago Red Stars on Saturday, March 25, at Snapdragon Stadium.
Make your game day travel plan ahead of time! Taking the Trolley to Snapdragon Stadium is well, a snap.
Here are some pro tips for taking transit to the game:
- Use our free Park & Ride lots. Please note that Hazard Center is no longer available for transit parking.
- Use the PRONTO app: Download the app and add money to ride anytime! (Limit one person per app.)
- If purchasing your fare at a ticket machine on gameday, don’t buy a one-way fare. Instead, buy or reload a PRONTO card and add $5, which will cover your round-trip. (If you purchase a one-way ticket pre-game, you may be stuck in a long line post-game to buy another one-way ticket.)
- Validators will be located on the ramps leading up to the station, and the station platforms. Tap or scan before you board.
- Kids ride free! Take advantage of the MTS Youth Opportunity Pass or Family Weekends (two kids 12 and under ride free with an adult, no PRONTO card needed) promotions.
Get more information on getting to Snapdragon Stadium here.
UC San Diego Blue Line
15-minute service will run on the UC San Diego Blue Line pre-match, with 30-minute service running post-game (see Trolley timetable).
15-minute service will run on the Orange Line pre-match, with 30-minute service running post-game (see Trolley timetable).
MTS will run 15-minute service on the Green Line pre-match through 7:22 p.m. (see Trolley timetable for full schedule).
Post-match, MTS will run extended 15-minute service, with standby shuttles as needed, until 10 p.m. Select eastbound trips that normally terminate at SDSU will be extended to Santee.
Address and Directions
2101 Stadium Way
San Diego, CA 92108