Wild Horses is galloping back into the streets of San Diego for its biggest edition yet. Taking over San Diego’s Petco Park Stadium for an unforgettable single night experience, the event is headlined by one of country’s hottest stars: the inimitable Zach Bryan. Special guests include Trampled by Turtles, Sierra Ferrell and the Silent Comedy.
Wild Horses will be Bryan’s first West Coast stadium show. His break-out success is one of the music industry’s most unlikely tales, a powerful testament to the poignancy and prolificacy of his writing. Once a US Navy vet who was honorably discharged in 2021, Bryan has released over 40 solo songs in the last year. His blend of classic folk and outlaw country feels starry eyed yet brutally honest. Combining his small town influential roots, he’s undoubtedly contemporary music’s most authentic and unmissable stars.
For more information, visit the Wild Horses Music Festival page.
Getting to Petco Park
- Use one of our Park & Ride lots to park for free!
- Parking at Old Town? Old Town overflow parking is available nights and weekends at the Caltrans building on Taylor Street just north of the station platform
- Get the PRONTO app. Easily add money online to ride anytime (limit one person per app - every passenger must have their own PRONTO app or PRONTO card.) Click here to learn more about PRONTO or view our Full Fare Chart.
- Don’t buy a one-way fare. Instead buy or reload a PRONTO card with $5, which will cover your round-trip. Avoid getting stuck in a long line after the concert! Remember to tap or scan your PRONTO card/app at a station validator every time you ride!
- Kids ride free! Take advantage of the MTS Youth Opportunity Pass.
Visit our Petco Park page for more information on traveling to the stadium.
Address and Directions
100 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92101